Focus on QA
Scan-Sense AS is ISO 9001:2008 certified. The certificate covers the following activities: Development, manufacturing and sales/marketing of sensors and measuring instrument (also for hazardous locations); in addition service and calibration of these products.Scan-Sense holds both ATEX and IECEx certification at both a company and product level.Scan-Sense constantly liaises with suppliers and sub-suppliers to ensure the right quality of component and production materials. Process descriptions for all activities along with documented procedures and routines are well established within our organization. All calibration equipment uses certified references from accredited laboratories ensuring the highest possible accuracy.
Quality System certificates:
- NS-ES ISO 9001:2008 (Awarded by Nemko)
- Achilles JQS (Awarded by Achilles)
- ATEX QAN (Awarded by Nemko)
- IECEx QAR (Awarded by Nemko)
- NS-ES ISO 14001 (Awarded by Nemko)
- OHSAS 18001 (Awarded by Nemko)
- AS 9100 (p: Q1/2016)
Scan-Sense is focused on delivering solutions to the most demanding applications and we have completed various qualification tests over the years. We often work very closly with end customers and qualify OEM products according to various demands in different applications. Some examples are:
- ISO 13628-6 used in qualification of Sub Sea Control Module Pressure Transmitters in close co-operation with one of the largest X-tree manufacturer worldwide.
- DNV approval for high temperature (+140°C) mud exposed to Wing Union Pressure Transmitters.
- Long term stability test for strain gauge diaphragms used in Sub Sea Well Head Pressure/Temp Transmitters.
- Load sensor OEM design for various customers acc. API-8C, DNV and ABS rules for certification of lifting appliances, and special requirements for large offshore projects.